Wednesday, April 2, 2008

PERSONALIZE IT!

There are endless uses for the tags and endless options for personalization! Some ideas include:

  • Adoption Related Phrases (Bringing Home Brady, Adoption Rocks, Ethiopia Bound)
  • Blog Union 2008!
  • Save the Date
  • Initials or Monograms
  • Girl's Weekend
  • Names
  • Bible Versus
  • Wedding Phrases (Bride, Groom, Just Married)
  • Holiday Greetings (to hang on a bottle of wine or a cookie tray)
  • Use of Graphics (Africa, Bicycle, Cheerleader etc...)
  • Great for Shower favors
  • Children's School Bag Information

While I would love to be able to post all the paper I have in stock it's just impossible- I have a ton of it! So when making your selections you'll have to give me a general idea of the colors you're interested in and general paper styles for example children's paper (boy or girl), polka dots, stripes, florals, solids etc... and I will do my best to create tags that fit your request. If you see something on the site that you like I'll do my best to fill your request if I have the paper in stock.

Stay tuned to the next post for detailed information on how to order your customized tags!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com