Wednesday, April 2, 2008

How to Order Your Tags

Tags are priced at $5 per tag plus shipping.

  1. Select what color(s) you would like for your tag.
  2. Select paper pattern for example, polka dots, strips, florals, children's prints(boys or girls), solid colors, masculine, classic/antique looking
  3. Tell me what you would like printed on the tag, I can use anything you like and will use exactly what you provide me so please check spelling etc... See previous posts for ideas. If you are unsure of something I can mock it up and send you a draft first to preview.
  4. I will select an appropriate color ribbon and font color to coordinate with your paper selection.
  5. Email me your order to customTags4you@gmail.com, I will send you a confirmation email letting you know I received your order and an estimated ship date. Please remember I work full-time and have two small children but I will try to get your orders out as soon as possible.
  6. Once your order is completed I will send you a paypal invoice that will include the shipping costs. Unless you specify otherwise I will us First Class US Postal Mail to send your tags. Shipping is typically between $1 and $2. If you have any special shipping requirements please let me know and I will be happy to work with you.
  7. Once I receive payment I will mail your tags!

0 comments:

 
design by suckmylolly.com